This expansion requires the base game to play and may be integrated with other Heart of Crown expansions. The set includes 66 cards: 1 new Princess Card: Anastasia, Witch of the Northern Limits and 13 action cards.
Here are some interesting cards to look forward to!
– Cursed Doll (All five cards have unique art. When you buy them they go in the player to your left’s deck and there’s no way to get rid of it other than paying 2 gold to pass it to the player to your left)
– Baptism (Banishes a non-Land card from your discard to gain half its cost in succession points
– Can combo well with methods for acquiring lots of mid-to-high value cards cheaply)
– Noble’s Daughter (second-highest succession point value next to the Duke, significantly lower cost but can only be bought, never gained with a card’s ability, and can’t be acquired if you play a village)
– Monopoly (declare the name of a card, all players reveal one card of that type from their hand, deck or discard and you pick one of each to be banished, then in the buy step of your turn you can buy them as if they’re in the market)
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable or consumable goods (such as paints), or custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.